photo

Image Shack

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Twice as much to love, two blessings from above

Recently was way too busy finding childcare for the girls and also setting up my online store!



Do show some support yeah! :)
There are new arrivals added to store, so don't miss it!
Dresses Sales @ $19.90 each is still on-going,
& the best part is,
FREE normal delivery for all items!


QIQI & HANHAN ARE GOING TO SCHOOL NEXT MONTH!
I'm pretty excited but also can't bear to let them "leave" my side.. How?!

They are growing way too fast.. From less than kg, till now 10kg.. Throughout this 2 years, I'm with them almost everyday. I cannot imagine how it will be when they start to go childcare. But, this is a stage that every parents have to go through.. I am so gonna miss them and we have to start adapting to hours without one another. 

But I guess its also good for them to go childcare and explore new things too. :) This will also probably be Qiqi and Hanhan's first time away from me, in a totally unfamiliar environment. They will be meeting new people, acquiring new skills and beginning a different routine. 

Sometimes I hope that they go to school quickly so that I can start my full-time job to lessen my husband's burden, but I tend to contradict myself when the time in nearing. :( Its impossible for them to stop growing so now let the photos do the talking, let's see how much they have grown! Enjoy~

940grams & 915grams..

 The day when Hanhan came home with the feeding tube.

1st month of life :)

First time shaved all their hair! A month before their birthday
Ain't they sweet~~~~


Get what I meant?  
They're really growing damn fast, except their hair which is taking such a long time...


No matter how much they have grown, Qiqi & Hanhan will forever be my babies. 
Both of you will always be the apples of my eyes. :)
Love you, darling girls~
[Left: Hanhan, Right: Qiqi]


Quote of the day.

"Daughter is a gift of love. She is just a little girl who grows up to be your best friend"




No comments:

Post a Comment