photo

Image Shack

Friday, June 27, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me!

A day off from motherhood. Haha!
Went to have a hair cut with my dear hubby and off to town for some retail therapy :)
Thanks for making my day, I love you!


The next day, brought the girls to eXplorerkid @ Pasir Ris with my kindergarten teacher and they had so much fun there!

Drinking orange juice happily while I was packing their stuffs and choosing their clothes for them!

 Tadah~!
Decided to let them wear their ballerina romper which they wore it during their 1st Birthday! Hahahaha! See how much they have grown. :) 
Cute little Qiqi knows how to pose~

Sleepy Hanhan hugs my teacher like a koala bear.


After napping in the cab, see how happy and energetic she is!
The way she smile and laugh.... melts my heart.
Such a cutie pie!
While Hanhan was enjoying her barney show and waiting for the food to be ready, my dear little was having her beauty sleep. Recharging her energy for some fun time later on!

 Changed to this checkered dress for them because I'm afraid that wearing the romper might be too cold for them as the air-condition was really cold here!
They seems to be lost as there were too many choices for them, haha. I guess they're trying to figure out where shall they start first. :)

 And yes, as expected, they headed to the pool of balls first! HAHAHA.
I'm amazed that they actually remember where it was and in fact, they were the ones leading the way to their paradise! 

So tiredddddd~ 

My teacher and I were already starting to pant, while the girls were still full of energy! Oh my gosh~ We climbed high and low with them, squeezed through all the tunnels and playing slides w ith them! Best exercise ever!

A friendly staff helped us took a photo and he also wanted a photo of the girls!
Haha. 

Tired girls after running here and there, climbing up and down!
But I'm sure they had lots fun too!!!

Overall, eXplorerkid @ Pasir Ris is a good place for kids to run, regardless of age, as there were different age group of ball pool sections! 
The price is really affordable and worthy for a 2 hours play during weekdays. 
But it would be good to bring own socks so that you don't have to waste extra money for getting socks there.

Thumbs up for eXplorerkid! :)


Quote of the day.

"A mother never quite leaves her children at home, even when she doesn't take them along"

No comments:

Post a Comment