photo

Image Shack

Monday, October 28, 2013

Happy 1st Birthday to My Princesses! ❤

Qiqi & Hanhan turn 1 on 26 October 2012 !



Birthday cake from Pine Garden.


Decorations from Kidz Party Store.

Their 1st birthday party was held at The Rivervale's function room! It was really spacious and the kids had lots of fun playing with balloons as there were ample space for them to run about too! :) 

My best friend and up stayed up the whole night to bake cookies and the time was we took to decorate the cookies were way too long, haha. But for the sake of my girls birthday, we sacrificed our sleep. 
Thanks so much my lover girl, Valerie! :) 


Cute cupcakes were baked by Gerald's aunt and cousin! Really appreciate their effort too! I can imagine how much time they spent on baking! My girls are blessed! :)


First pair of shoes from Kiddy Palace. :) So pretty! Make them look so princessy~


Look at their pretty headbands! Handmade by my best friend too! It was way to cute on their botak heads! Hahaha! And their ballerina romper was bought from Qoo10.


Honestly, its hard to recognise them when they take photos individually but even when they are together, sometimes their face expression is so similar that I couldn't tell them apart by looking at their pictures! This is also one of the major problem about twins. >.<



Great-aunt is tall enough to help us stick the balloons when it falls off hahaha!


Here's Kenji & Kaeden ! Handsome boys of Charlene's. 

Wanna see the best part of their birthday? 


THERE WERE 3 SETS OF TWINS!!!! 
How awesome can this be?!


Happy Great-grandmother celebrating their birthday with such a wide smile! :) I'm glad that my Granny is able to be with me till today at the age of 86. Love you, Ahma!


Friends and my younger brother helping me to cut the cake and distribute to everyone while I was busy talking to my relatives! Thank you so much! :)


Left: My best friend who accompanied me througout the whole celebrations! Sacrificing her sleep for my girls and I. I'm so glad to have you in my life! 

Right: Sabrina and Celine! Though you two silly girls went to the wrong condo, haha, but I love you still! Thanks for being there to help me with anything that I need! 

Thank you so so much!!!


Last but not least, thanks to everyone who attended their birthday party! The girls love all their presents so much! How wonderful it was to have everyone of you there to share my girls's special moment. Thank you so much just for taking part and helping me celebrate the day my lovely girls's 2nd year started!

No comments:

Post a Comment