photo

Image Shack

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Hand,foot, mouth disease (HFMD)

Haven't been updating for the past 2-3weeks.

Why?
Because, HAND, FOOT, MOUTH DISEASE hit us!!!!
The 3 little ones including myself were infected.. That is why I was way too busy looking after them and sleepless nights come to me once again. It was quite a bad experience & from what I know, it could be fatal too.
 
My nephew started having fever on & off, & it turned quite bad cause he started with poor appetite. Whenever its feeding time, be it milk or porridge, he would keep crying non-stop, sometimes even get choked with his saliva. We even try to coax him with coke so that he would at least take in some fluids. This went on for about 2weeks & we suspected that it might be HMFD. His mum took him to the doctor & yes, it is HMFD.. Doctor said that most likely would be cause of my bro-in-law just came back from overseas not long and he might be alr infected though his symptoms wasn't too serious. He was having a cold though.
 
So it spreaded to my girls as well, when we were preparing to bring them to my mum's place,but  its too late. Both of them were having small blisters on their arms and sole of their feet & having mild fever already..
 
This is how bad the blisters looked like on day 3..
Despite the bad quality of some photos, but you can still the blisters all over her hand, foot & face..
She refused to eat or drink gradually cause of the ulcers in her throat.. Without any choices, we fed her with diluted honey to soothe her troat and also milk with luke warm water. The photos are Qi's, luckily Han wasn't that bad.. Her symptoms went straight to the last stage, cough& flu. Till now, they are still coughing and having running nose, its almost 3weeks alr.
 
As for myself, I had everything!!! My cough & flu just recovered not long ago.. My mil even laughed at me saying that my immune system is as weak as babies... :( Damn it! Haha, I will always get infected with whatever virus that they're infected with! This is not the first time!!!!
 
But still, I'm glad that Louis has fully recovered & my girls are getting better too. :)
Now presenting to you the weak mum & her angels...
 
Definition of Mother
"the greatest unconditional and infinite love we will ever experience in our existence"
 
 
 
Click on the link to find out more on HFMD


No comments:

Post a Comment