photo

Image Shack

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Daily life with twins & a nephew

                        First photo of the day! My younger darling ♥
 
Life with babies is full surprises, things that you never expect them to do, things that you'll never get to see & feelings that you'll never get to feel till you become a mummy.
 
I'm living with 10person now. Hub's place used to have only 5person & now its doubled, after his sis-in-law & I gave birth to our little angels! Got to hire a maid to help out with household chores and of course, to look after the 3 little imps with me!
 
My girls are 10months+ & my nephew is 5months+. All 3 of them have their own bubucar (walker) and so this is what I see every single day.
 
 
 

 
They can play together but they tend to make a mess in rooms! They pull everything they see, & whatever thing that is in their hands, it will go into their mouth! THIS IS NOT NAUGHTY, THIS IS BABIES.
 
There are quite a few reasons for them to do so:
  1. Curiousity
  2. Teething
  3. Trying & tasting to know if it's food. Haha!
These are the 3 main reasons I think and its also their natural behaviour ah. There'll be more to come! Hahaha, so mummies or mummies-to-be, don't get too worry if they put everything in their mouth. Just make sure that everything morning before the little ones wake up, clean their toys with a wet towel, and let it air-dry. You can also soak the toys with hot water, but it may not have enough time to dry cause some water may sip into the toys. To my point of view, environment for babies must be clean but not TOO clean. That's what my father-in-law told me too! Otherwise when they grow up, a little bit of uncleanliness can cause them to fall sick alr!
 

 
 
 
 
 
Sometimes I tell my friends that my place is like a childcare center. Hahaha, all 3 of them eat, sleep, play together. I will always make it a point that they have to be always playing with each other. None of them is going to be treated like a king or a queen. This is how I train the kids.
 
Its not easy to take care of 3 babies at the same time. Especially for mummy with twins, everything is double. You have to bathe two, feed two, rock two to sleep. How to tahan when you don't teach them well.
 
I cannot say that my girls are super obedient, no matter what they're still babies but at least, I don't pamper them. When they cry, I won't carry them straight, unless in the morning, when they're crying for milk. When they super teh, at most I carry them for like 5-10min, I'll put whoever down and play with the other 2. BUT, you can only do this after they're 4-5months old! (will be more detailed when I'm posting about prematures) Yes, babies do need our love and care, but not to pamper them too much! :)
 
 
 
 Photos were taken when Qi&Han was 7months, Louis was only 2months old. But the 3 of them looked like they're of the same age!
 
 
 
Bro-in-law bought this big playmat from Kiddy Palace which cost less than $60. Its super good! Cause the thickness is just nice, so even if they fall, the pain will be very minimal. Plus its big enough for maybe 2 kids? The material is quite spongy & main thing is that its waterproof. So even if their urine leaked or they spill their milk, its very easy to clean. Mummies can consider getting this too & I love it because its 2 sided too. This is only one of the side, will show the other side on the next post cause the 3 of them have been sitting on this for the whole day! Even sleep on it....
 
Covered it with another mat to let them sleep more comfortably. :)
 
Quote of the day. #qotd
"The moment the child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before till the day she touch her little angel."
 
 
GOODNIGHT!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment